Welcome! We thank you for choosing to apply for private tutoring onsite at Qasid’s Amman campus. Personalized, one-on-one tutoring (or two-on-one for a student pair), either as its own class or as a complement to the core programs or other Qasid courses, is available throughout the year. Private tutoring classes must be specifically requested and spaces are very limited, so it is best to register in advance.
Those who sign up for at least 1½ teaching hours per day for the entire term, and prepay a deposit equal to 25% of the total cost for the term, may consider their class confirmed. And for others, although we may not be able to confirm until the first week of the term itself, you should preregister for your space if you are interested.
The current costs for private tutoring, given an actual “teaching-hour” of 50 instructional minutes, are:
- $40 USD per teaching-hour between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM for individuals during the winter, spring, and fall terms
- $50 USD per teaching-hour before 8:00 AM and after 4:00 PM for individuals during the winter, spring, and fall terms, and any time of day during the summer term or in between terms.
- $60 USD per teaching-hour for a pair of students during any term at any time of day.
Scholarships, standard discounts, and refunds do not apply to this tailored service. However, applicants may inquire about specialized Diplomat | Corporate | Group Study tutoring programs. These curricula are custom designed to provide optimal value and relevance to each individual or organization, and thus have rates that will vary from those listed here
Once you have submitted your online application, you will receive an email which will serve as your confirmation of being entered into the application process. Qasid’s Admissions Committee will then carefully review your application and respond with a schedule decision within 1 to 2 weeks.
Of course you may contact us at any time with any questions or comments that may arise. It is best to reach us at the email address of email@example.com.
- Go here in order to create an account (if you don’t already have one)
- Start the application process, whether you are a new, recent or returning student.
- Select Private Tutoring only in the list of programs.
- You will then be directed to the last page automatically and will not be required to submit the requirements for our normal programs
If you have any problems, go to help.qasid.com
Qasid’s Online Private Tutoring (OPT) enables advanced students of Arabic to get personalized, one-on-one instruction with Qasid’s faculty without leaving the comfort of home.
New and current students—as well as alumni looking to build upon their intensive studies at our institute in Amman — can cover any of Qasid’s 900 hour core programs in MSA, Classical, Arabic for Diplomats, Business Arabic, Conversational Arabic or get specific training in manuscripts, classical texts, media Arabic, translation or modern Arabic literature from our faculty.